List of secret codes in The Final Earth 2!
In The Final Earth 2, you can use several secret codes, which will show you advanced statistics of your colony or allow you to further customize it. In this guide, I will tell you how to use secret codes and how do they look.
Where and how?
If you know where secret codes are located, skip this part. If you don’t, don’t skip (Although it is pretty easy to find it).
Step 1:Click on Game Menu button
Step 2:Click on Advanced Setting button
Step 3:Click on Input Secret Code
Step 4:Click on Enter Secret Code and write secret code you want to use. You don’t need to press Enter or any other key to submit code – if you wrote code correctly, it will be used automatically.
Step 5:Enjoy (I used Dance All Night code for this)!
There are all secret codes.
- Orchid: Will unlock new flower variants in a Park.
- Dance All Night: Allows you to customize lights in a Night Club
- Stats: Shows you stats about your city (number of buildings, how tall is highest building, how many times were landing pads used, number of citizens’ names and most frequently used name
- Coolmath: Same as Stats.
- debug_pathfinder: Some pathfinder debug. To be honest, I have no clue how it works.
- Hangar: Allows you to customize spaceships in Landing Pad.