The complete list of all Holo-Brooch designs and how to obtain each and every one of ’em, in chronological order or otherwise
In late February 2022 Update #7 was released and with it came the spruced-up Holo-Brooch designs. If you’re
a darn eejit wee wanker with nothing better to doan unapologetic completionist like me, you’ve surely felt the urge to collect them all. Oi, but that’s why you’re here, innit? Relax, mate: I’ve got you covered 😎
This guide features the complete list of all 26 Holo-Brooch designs and how to obtain them, in chronological order (the recommended one) or the order they’re displayed on any MINOS terminal, if you’re looking for a specific one you’ve missed.
I highly recommend you follow the chronological order since some designs become unobtainable after certain events in the game. For your convenience, I marked those with the ⚠️ sign below.
Most of the designs are relatively easy to obtain if you explore the areas thoroughly but a handful of them are quite obscure, especially #17 (MINOS Scanner), #20 (Goat) and #22 (Security Services).
dragonsspoilers below, of course, so peruse at your own peril, tho I did my best to keep them to the minimum.
Also, It should be noted that the designs can only be obtained while you’re in possession of the
so between the moment you first get it at the Museum and the moment you download one of the stolen poems onto it at the Piazza in order to get an invite to the Aspiration Gala.If you spot any errors/mistakes/goofs etc. or if something seems unclear in my wording (I’m not a native speaker of English, mind you, so it may need some polish… get it?), please leave a comment: constructive criticism is always welcome.
Should you find this guide useful in any way, rate, share and favourite it to spread the good word and boost its visibility 🙂 Give it a 👍!
If you still have any opposable digits after your memorable run-in with Jimmy, that is 🙌
- Social Climber (1): obtained automatically along with the Aspiration Brooch
- Mr Spankles (2) or Joey (3): one of them is obtained by messing with Reverent Man near Joey’s arm at the Museum of New History after making a deal with Teenager (for the Mr Spankles design) or on your own volition, just for kicks and giggles (AND for the Joey design); if you choose the latter option, don’t forget to pick up the Brooch from the floor afterwards; the other design is easily obtainable after your visit to the Museum by customizing your Brooch with the Brooch Slot at the stand near Joey’s statue at the Piazza and choosing the missing blueprint
- Bartleby Bilby (5): examine the MINOS Exhibit
- Dave Dingo (6): examine the Spankles Exhibit
- Kevin Kangaroo (7): examine the Asio City Exhibit
- Karl Koala (8): examine the Children’s Exhibit
- Luke Llama (9): examine the Council Exhibit
Old History wing
⚠️WARNING: the following 3 designs become unobtainable after the events in the Old History wing as it gets closed off after your daring escape/stealthy retreat
- George Stobbart (18): examine the Life of the Gap prompt in the Old History wing at the Museum of New History
- Nico Collard (19): examine the Gaplanders prompt in the Old History wing at the Museum of New History
- Goat (20): after creating a distraction in the Old History wing, enter the Exhibit Storage Room that opens up at the far end, examine the Shelves prompt to the right of the entrance, go between the shelves, interact with the blank prompt on the left towards the back, choose Mini-K from your inventory to get Foster to take out the sausage, go all the way back to the Life of Gap exhibit and throw the Mini-K to the Goat
- Mr Spankles (2) or Joey (3): after your visit to the Museum, customize your Brooch with the Brooch Slot at the stand near Joey’s statue and choose the design you didn’t get earlier
- Citadel (4): customize your Brooch with the Brooch Slot at the stand near Joey’s statue and choose this design
- Cleaver (14): use any of the Spankles Vending Machines at the Piazza
- Hololens (15): use any of the Spankles Vending Machines at the Piazza
- Circuit Board (16): use any of the Spankles Vending Machines at the Piazza
- Can of Spankles (13): collect at least 9 cans of Spankles in your inventory and then dump them all in any of the bins scattered throughout the Piazza
- Sandwich (10): use the Cafe Terminal at the Piazza Cafe
- Pie (11): use the Cafe Terminal at the Piazza Cafe
- Mini-K (12): use the Cafe Terminal at the Piazza Cafe
- MINOS Scanner (17): enter the bathroom, enable the hacking mode, switch the Open Tap command from the Sink with the Activate Shower command from the Shower Unit, and use the Sink
⚠️WARNING: the following 3 designs are only obtainable while you’re on the cleaning supervision duty (BEFORE not DURING the Aspiration Gala)
- Obsidian (24): use the Spankles Vending Machine at the Aspiration Platform
- ScummVM (25): use the Spankles Vending Machine at the Aspiration Platform
- Megabot (26): use the Spankles Vending Machine at the Aspiration Platform
- Skyline (21): examine Leet’s Terminal at his hideout
- Blind (23): examine the Eye at the second platform while in LINCspace
⚠️WARNING: the following design becomes unobtainable once you’ve found the right poetic inspiration by downloading the stolen poem onto your Brooch
- Security Services (22): under the Anchor sing upstairs try to turn the Gas Control Valve only for it to break off and then give the valve wheel to Greta the next chance you get (e.g. by using the terminal under the Safety Services sign at the Piazza)